At Zoetis, we understand the importance of good corporate governance and we are committed to maintaining high ethical standards, integrity and transparency in the manner in which we conduct our business in order to create and sustain value for all our stakeholders.
Board of Directors
Our board of directors is comprised of 11 directors, each of whom brings unique experience and skills that are valuable to the Company.
At Zoetis, we maintain detailed corporate governance policies and procedures to help ensure the highest level of integrity in all of the Board and Company affairs. Please take a moment to review our corporate governance policies and procedures.
- Corporate Governance Principles
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics for Directors
- Director Qualification Standards
- Related Person Transactions Policy
On issues of importance to our business and society, Zoetis has adopted the following global policies and procedures.
- Zoetis Code of Conduct
- Position on Responsible Use of Antibiotics in Animals
- Policy on Animal Care and Welfare
- Policy on Sustainability
- Policy on Political Contributions
- Policy on Use of Conflict Minerals
The Zoetis Board of Directors maintains an audit committee, a compensation committee, a corporate governance committee, and a quality and innovation committee to assist it in effectively discharging its responsibilities. Please take a moment to review the committee charters.