Zoetis provides a diverse portfolio of animal health products and services for dairy cattle. We also work with dairy farmers and veterinarians around the world to help them make informed decisions that contribute to improving the health of their herd and maximize the potential and profitability of their dairy operation under sustainable conditions.
Below is a brief sampling of our bovine products and programs:
- Bovi-Shield Gold®
- A range of effective viral respiratory and reproductive cattle vaccines
- EXCENEL RTU EZ
- An efficacious anti-infective approved by the FDA for the treatment of acute postpartum metritis, BRD and foot rot
- Excede® (ceftiofur crystalline free acid)/Excenel® (ceftiofur hydrochloride)
- A single administration antibiotic for the treatment and control of bovine respiratory disease and foot rot in dairy cattle
- SPECTRAMAST® DC
- Indicated for the treatment of subclinical mastitis in dairy cattle at the time of dry off associated with Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus dysgalactiae and Streptococcus uberis
- SPECTRAMAST® LC
- The only mastitis treatment product with a flexible label for up to eight days of therapy. It helps cure mastitis with broad-spectrum coverage against modern pathogens, including Escherichia coli (E. coli).
- A natural prostaglandin for use in estrus synchronization and returning the uterus to breeding condition after pyometra. FACTREL® Injection (gonadorelin injection) is now approved for use with LUTALYSE to synchronize estrous cycles to allow for fixed-time artificial insemination (FTAI) in lactating dairy cows.
- Factrel® (gonadorelin hydrochloride)
- Indicated for the treatment of ovarian follicular cysts in cattle. FACTREL® Injection (gonadorelin injection) is approved for use with LUTALYSE® (dinoprost tromethamine) Sterile Solution to synchronize estrous cycles to allow for fixed-time artificial insemination (FTAI) in lactating dairy cows.
- CLARIFIDE® for Dairy
- A DNA-marker technology for optimizing selection and management of dairy replacement females
- INFORCETM 3
- The first and only respiratory vaccine labeled for prevention of disease for bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV).
- Dairy Wellness Plan®
- A management program offered in the United States to optimize the health of cattle