- Enrolled in a degree program during the spring term preceding internship
- Completion of at least one year of undergraduate studies and a 3.0 GPA or higher
- At least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Successfully pass a background check and drug screen
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem solving & analytical skills
Opportunities Available in the U.S.
For internship opportunities outside of the U.S., please contact email@example.com for more information.