Opportunities For Students
The Zoetis Summer Intern Program offers students in the U.S. the opportunity to gain hands-on experience while working in our collaborative and supportive environment grounded in our Core Beliefs. Our summer internships typically occur in the May-August timeframe and openings are posted in the fall of each year.
What’s In It For You?
- Build on your education with real world experiences
- Build relationships and learn from talented colleagues at an award-winning company
- Make an impact on animal health
- Competitive pay
- Enrolled in a degree program during the Spring term preceding internship
- Completion of at least one year of undergraduate studies and a 3.0 GPA or higher
- At least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Successfully pass a background check and drug screen
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem solving & analytical skills