Zoetis understands the deep connection between people and their pets. We strive to provide veterinarians with the resources they need to provide the highest quality of care and support so that companion animals can stay active and well.
Our products can help improve the quality and extend the life of cats, dogs and horses, while also making it easier for owners to guarantee the health and wellness of their companion animals.
Our comprehensive portfolio of product lines for companion animals spans six categories:
- Vaccines to prevent diseases of the respiratory, gastrointestinal and reproductive tracts or induce an immune response
- Anti-infectives to prevent, kill or slow the growth of bacteria, fungi or protozoa
- Parasiticides to prevent or eliminate external and internal parasites such as fleas, ticks and worms
- Dermatology products that relieve itch associated with allergic conditions and atopic dermatitis
- Animal health diagnostics, which includes portable blood and urine analysis systems and point-of-care diagnostic products
- Other pharmaceuticals such as medicines for pain and sedation, as well as oncological and antiemetic products