Zoetis strives to support those who raise and care for farm animals by providing a range of products and services that offer tangible solutions to the many challenges veterinarians and livestock producers face every day.
We offer products for beef and dairy cattle, pigs, poultry, sheep and fish that prevent or treat conditions that adversely impact livestock and the cost-effective production of wholesome, high-quality animal protein, including milk, meat, poultry, fish and eggs.
Our comprehensive portfolio of product lines for farm animals spans five categories:
- Vaccines to prevent diseases of the respiratory, gastrointestinal and reproductive tracts or induce an immune response
- Parasiticides to prevent or eliminate external and internal parasites such as fleas, ticks and worms
- Anti-infectives to prevent, kill or slow the growth of bacteria, fungi or protozoa
- Medicinal feed additives that provide medicines, nutrients and probiotics.
- Other pharmaceuticals such as medicines for pain and sedation, as well as oncological and antiemetic products
Zoetis provides products and services to improve the health and sustain the wellness of pigs. Our veterinary experts and researchers work closely with pork producers and veterinarians to help them make informed decisions that contribute to wellness in pigs and the production of safe, high-quality pork.
Below is a brief sampling of our porcine products and programs: